Corporate and Securities Law, Hedge Funds, Subprime Lending, Bankruptcy, CDOs and Synthetic Structures, Derivatives
Class Action and Complex Litigation
Antitrust and Trade Regulation, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Employment, Product Liability, Mass Tort, Environment Law
Copyright Infringement, Patent, Trademark
Access to and use of this site (americandiscovery.com) is provided by American Discovery subject to the following terms:
1. By using americandiscovery.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of americandiscovery.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use americandiscovery.com.
2. American Discovery may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Discovery. Your continued use of americandiscovery.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of americandiscovery.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use americandiscovery.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any americandiscovery.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of americandiscovery.com content requires the prior written permission of American Discovery.
4. You agree to use americandiscovery.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of americandiscovery.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within americandiscovery.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Americandiscovery.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to American Discovery its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will American Discovery be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of americandiscovery.com regardless of the form of action.
7. American Discovery does not warrant that functions contained in americandiscovery.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that americandiscovery.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying American Discovery or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Discovery and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of American Discovery or any other third party.