Corporate and Securities Law, Hedge Funds, Subprime Lending, Bankruptcy, CDOs and Synthetic Structures, Derivatives
Class Action and Complex Litigation
Antitrust and Trade Regulation, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Employment, Product Liability, Mass Tort, Environment Law
Copyright Infringement, Patent, Trademark
American Discovery benefits corporate counsel and law firms by reducing costs and improving operational resources. Our business model is aligned with counsel’s requirements to redefine how legal budgets, work-flows, and personnel are allocated.
We facilitate cost containment, work-flow analytics, and improved results in:
Leading Fortune 500 corporations and AmLaw 200 firms entrust American Discovery to improve results with cost-intensive legal functions:
Our clients rely on our cost controls and productivity advancement through:
- Project teams comprised of U.S. licensed and trained attorneys with diverse litigation experience.
- Security, ethics, and confidentiality compliance standards equal to large law firms and multi-national corporations.
- A globally-integrated service model perfected by interconnected infrastructure, personnel, and legal expertise.
American Discovery’s qualitative and quantitative processes have led to its emergence as the leader in legal outsourcing.
- Metric-driven processes are applied in all service areas.
- Licensed attorneys with the capacity for subjective judgment in U.S. law.
- Accountability and compliance are applied to all work flow and project management processes.