Corporate and Securities Law, Hedge Funds, Subprime Lending, Bankruptcy, CDOs and Synthetic Structures, Derivatives
Class Action and Complex Litigation
Antitrust and Trade Regulation, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Employment, Product Liability, Mass Tort, Environment Law
Copyright Infringement, Patent, Trademark
About American Discovery
American Discovery is evolving the standards and practices by which legal process outsourcing is performed. With several offices throughout the United States, Asia-Pacific, and Western Europe, American Discovery employs a globally-integrated service model perfected by interconnected infrastructure, personnel, and U.S. legal expertise.
Our business approach is simple:
- Combine the expertise of bar-admitted attorneys with validated processes, and quantifiable results.
- Enable corporate counsel and law firms to retain peer-based resources and personnel at a greatly reduced cost.
- Perform at a level equal to or higher than in-house standards while applying professional and ethics standards to ensure client confidence.
Our approach and capabilities are unique. We provide our clients with:
- A management team from Am Law 20 firms and Fortune 250 corporations with extensive experience in discovery practices.
- Project teams comprised of attorneys with real-world litigation experience in the U.S. District Courts, U.S. Court of Appeals, U.S. Tax Courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, and numerous State Courts.
- Advanced workflow processes which allow us to consistently finish our projects ahead of schedule and under-budget.
We have aligned our business model with the changes in how corporations and law firms must now manage their costs and resources.
We provide our clients with improved resource allocation, metric-driven methodologies, and cost containment. Discover how American Discovery has quickly become the new standard in legal outsourcing by enabling our clients to adapt to the legal industry’s changing business drivers.